Keeping Your Trees Healthy in Victoria, MN
Do you want to know how to keep the trees in your yard in Victoria healthy?
Trees can get sick and when they do, they'll show signs such as failing to grow leaves and dropping lots of branches. Some tree issues can be prevented with simple maintenance but others might need to be tackled by a pro.
How to Maintain Good Tree Health
You can keep the trees around your home in Victoria nice and healthy with some simple work, such as:
- Watering your young and freshly planted trees to help them stay hydrated and grow tall. Full-grown trees usually don't need a drink but they might during a drought.
- Fertilizing your saplings so that they get all the nutrients they need and their roots grow deep. Once again, grown-up trees usually don't need this help but they might if your soil isn't very nutritious.
- Pruning dead or misshapen branches off your trees to keep them from stealing energy from the larger branches.
Of course, more advanced tree health care might take the skills of a trained arborist. Pro-Tree Outdoor Services can do the following for your trees:
- Our team can use our custom root-injected fertilizer mix to give your trees all the most important vitamins and minerals.
- Our techs can treat your trees with insecticides that will keep them safe from Japanese beetles, emerald ash borers and other bugs.
- Our pros can apply fungicides to your trees in order to shield them from common diseases, including diplodia blight and Dutch elm disease.
Need Help Keeping Your Trees From Getting Sick?
Trees aren't as tough as they look, which is why you might need some professional help to keep them healthy. Contact Pro-Tree Outdoor Services today for our help with keeping your trees from getting sick in the Victoria area!