Work outdoors and climb to new heights!
Technical Climbing Arborist/Apprentice
The Pro-Tree team is extremely excited to announce that it’s time to expand! We are currently accepting applications for a climbing arborist role. This employee will be involved in the most innovative and technical tree care projects, utilizing the best equipment and climbing/rigging techniques in the industry. Candidates will be selected based on attitude and drive over tangible tree care experience. Pro-Tree is actively involved with the State Arborist Apprenticeship Program and will enroll any willing and motivated candidates to ensure industry leading training for employees of all skill levels.
- Year-round, full time work
- Weather permitting, four production days/week with flex friday
- Monthly in house paid training covering technical climbing/rigging topics
- We buy climbing gear
- State Apprentice program; paid training and classwork at Midstate Technical College, free higher education!
Pro-Tree is a rapidly growing, family run tree care business locally operated in the hills of Shakopee, MN. Our primary service area is West Metro. We are ISA, CTSP and EHAP certified. Pro-Tree has always been adamant about practical methods of investing into our team; certification and trainings, equipment/gear to increase employee tenure in the industry, promoting work/life separation and competitive compensation packages. We employ several top competition climbers and maintain a strong climbing culture.
- At least one year in tree care industry preferred
- Certification is not a must, we want to help you get there
- Paid training/certifications ISA, TCIA Expo, CTSP, more!
- CDL preferred or must be able to obtain one, we cover all associated expenses.
- Must be able to work in storm response environments (local only)
- $16-21/hr for arborist apprentice, guaranteed annual raises if enrolled in state program
- $18-30/hr for experienced arborist, based on skill and experience
- We offer the following benefits; health care reimbursement, PTO and 401K based on skill and experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to Wes (email@example.com) and do not hesitate to call 612-790-0693 with questions.
Pro-Tree Outdoor Services is an equal opportunity employer. This application will not be used for limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Should an applicant need reasonable accommodation in the application process, he or she should contact a company representative.