St. Louis Park, MN Emerald Ash Borer Treatments
Are you wanting to protect your Ash trees safe from the invasive Emerald Ash Borer? Pro-Tree Outdoor Services can help by providing 100% effective EAB treatments.
The emerald ash borer is an invasive insect with a history of quickly establishing itself in new regions after being introduced. The transfer of contaminated logs, firewood, and nursery stock is the most typical method of introduction. As a result, it's critical to be aware of the insect's propensity for spread and follow all regulatory attempts to prevent it. If you happen to notice the infestation around your surroundings, get in touch with Pro-Tree Outdoor Services immediately for emerald ash borer removal in St. Louis Park, MN.
About Emerald Ash Borers
The EAB is an invasive flathead borer with larvae that dig galleries underneath the tree's bark. Here's how the infestation can impact your trees:
- Crown dieback, withering leaves, and yellow water sprouts can appear all over the tree.
- The larvae will attract native birds such as woodpeckers.
- Young borers will emerge from the bark and exit through D-shaped exit holes.
- It's also possible that the tree bark might split or fall off.
How To Address EAB Issues
- Uproot/Cut infested trees; note that removing a healthy living Ash tree is less costly than uprooting a dead one.
- Managing through injection is another quite effective and efficient method.
- Treatment results usually last two to three years.
Top EAB Treatment Services
For all of your EAB tree removal or preventative treatment needs in the greater St. Louis Park area, contact the pros at Pro-Tree Outdoor Services! Our team would be happy to help keep your Ash trees growing healthy and unfazed by the Emerald Ash Borer